D&D with left and right buttons

Hi,
  I am trying to work out how to tell if the D&D op was done with the
right mouse button so that I can popup a context menu and offer
move/copy/link/tar.bz2 options. I don't seem to be able to find the
proper way to detect if the drop operation was done with the left or
right button.

Currently I have something like this:

/* Drag Source */
gtk_drag_source_set( GTK_WIDGET(m_treeview),
                     GDK_BUTTON1_MASK | GDK_BUTTON3_MASK ),
                     row_targets,
                     G_N_ELEMENTS (row_targets),
                     GDK_ACTION_COPY | GDK_ACTION_MOVE );
gtk_signal_connect (GTK_OBJECT(m_treeview), "drag_data_get",
                    GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC (tv_source_drag_data_get), this );

/* Drop Target */
gtk_drag_dest_set ( GTK_WIDGET(m_treeview),
                    GTK_DEST_DEFAULT_ALL,
                    row_targets,
                    G_N_ELEMENTS (row_targets),
                    GDK_ACTION_COPY | GDK_ACTION_MOVE));

gtk_signal_connect( GTK_OBJECT(m_treeview), "drag_data_received",
                    GTK_SIGNAL_FUNC( tv_drag_data_received), this );
http://witme.sourceforge.net/libferris.web/