All windows pop up at once ?

Hi,

I have created an application with GLADE and have created and compiled
the C source code. The compilation went smoothly and the generated code
looked allright.

There are however a few problems when I run the application. The program
consists of several windows of which one is the main window and all the
other should pop up when activated. They all pop up when I start the
program and I cannot get rid of the extra windows ? I have labeled all
windows but one as "not visible", but that does not help. i would expect
that if I set the additional widows to invisible, they and their "child"
windows would not be displayed.

If I push a button or another item, I see no response. I know I will
have to fill in the callback functions, but I would at least expect the
buttons to change when I press them ? Wehn they respond I can start
experimenting with filling them in one by one.

Anyone any suggestion what goes wrong ?

Best regards,

Peter

Union Biometrica N.V./S.A.