Changing a GtkTextTag's property on the fly

Hello.

When I am trying to change a property (namely, "scale") of a
GtkTextTag that is applied to a buffer, the program writes:

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtktextbtree.c: line 3408 (_gtk_text_line_get_data): assertion `line != NULL' failed

and crashes. This is done on processing expose, I think, because some
trace messages that I put after the property change, go through.

When I do a gtk_text_buffer_remove_tag() before changing it and apply
the tag again upon change, everything works ok.

Is it expected behaviour? If so, is it documented somewhere?

--
Respect,
 Phil                          mailto:phil mail ru