Re: gtk_toolbar_remove_item

Havoc Pennington wrote:

Arno <dark-arno ifrance com> writes:

I don't find this function. If gtk_toolbar_insert_item() I think that
gtk_toolbar_remove_item() must exist but i don't find it. So, one of
us know how could i remove an item for the toolbar ?

When you insert an item it's returned from the insertion function;
then you can just destroy it or gtk_container_remove().

Thank you for this tip. I don't image that it's so easy :)

Arno