strange Gnome Appbar behavior...

GTK 1.2.10

Can anyone tell me the magic dance I must perform so that my Gnome Appbar works properly. I can use either gnome_appbar_push/pop, and gnome_appbar_set_status - none of them refresh with the proper contents. I can even call gnome_appbar_refresh and it has no effect. I am referencing the correct widget so that can't be the problem.

Any assistance would be appreciated - thank you.

--

Michael Lee Yohe (myohe redhat com)
Software Developer, Engineering Services

QUIPd 1.00: (651 of 710)
-> A compromise is the art of dividing a cake in such a way that
-> everyone believes he has the biggest piece.
-> - Ludwig Erhard