Re: ATK-0.8 installation trouble

Hallo Ronald,

Am 2002-01-09 um 10:47 schriebst du:

> first off, sorry for the bounced message you probably had, my mailserver
> had a small problem...

I don't remember;)

>> Probably you will need to rebuild it with the symbols.
>>
>> Well, what now, what is with this code in glib-2 which fails?
>> Why not debug this, why perl?

> The first line of glib-mkenums is "#!/usr/bin/perl -w", which made me
> think it's a perl script.

Yes, I found the `bug' in perl.  It is not really a bug, the stack size in
Cygwin perl is not big enough, I built it with the default (Cygwin) settings
which is `only' 2 MB for the stack, I rebuilt perl with 64 MB stack size and
it works well now.

I will release the next Cygwin perl (5.8) with a greater default stack size
because it seems to be impossible to set it during runtime.

Gerrit
--
=^..^=                                        mailto:gp familiehaase de