columned list widget?

Hi,

I have an application I'm writing where I'd like to have something similar
to a list widget with one type of item in it (pixmap and label pair), but
is displayed newspaper column style.  As the widget expands/shrinks the
items should flow top to bottom of each column and then spill over to the
top of the next column and so on.

Win32 has something similar to this for their file open dialog (although
the horizontal scroll when you have more items than displayable is
incredibly counterintuitive).

Does Gtk have anything of this sort?  I've been looking but have been
unable to find it.

Thanks,

Brian