Re: GtkText patch code

Hellenthal wrote:

> I'm using wxGTK-2.2.9 and gtk+-1.2.10 in a project over here and have a
logging
> window for which wxWindows uses the GtkText widget. Unfortunatly it has no
> horizontal scrollbar. I can adapt the wxWindows code to show a horizontal
> scrollbar but it doesn't work.

GtkText does not do horizontal scrolling, unfortunately:

http://www.gtk.org/faq/#AEN816

gtk+-1.3.x has a new text widget which does support this. If you need h
scrolling in gtk+-1.2.x, there are several replacements available. For
example:

http://www.bahnhof.se/~mikeh/linux/gtkextext.html

John

Coming soon: