Re: change the colour of widget after it has been shown

>please give me some hint on how to solve this...

first of all, please turn off the automatic use of MIME by your email
system. there is no reason to use attachments to bind a
disclaimer. its also a highly inappropriate disclaimer given that you
are writing to a public mailing list asking for assistance, and using
MIME to attach it is bad, especially when the disclaimer is regular
ASCII (the standard format for all email).

>the problem is that i have already drawn an (arrow)
>widget, and after gtk_main has been called, i will
>monitor a file for input.
>
>when there is input, a function will be called, and
>I have the address of the arrow widget, and now at
>this stage, is there any way to change its color to
>some other, and back, i.e. as if the arrow has flashed

http://pobox.com/~hp/gtk-colors.html

and Havoc - can we get a link to this document added to the GTK+ FAQ?
it and the threads questions are the 2 most common queries here, and
being able to just tell people to look at the FAQ would be good.

--p