Re: Text-View width (third edition)

Alberto Manuel Brandao Simoes <albie alfarrabio di uminho pt> writes:
> 	The text-view works... (well, my text-view on my code works, and
> this error occurs only when I try to calculate the text-view width).
>
> 	Yes, the gtk-demo works.

OK. I'll look into changing the demo to use a generic alias instead of
Courier so we can track breakage.

Owen says the generic alias may be "mono" right now though it was
originally intended to be "monospace" and he hasn't decided yet which
one it will be in the end. ;-) so you might want to try "mono" for
now.

Havoc