Vegastrike: Game searches Gtk-GUI

Hi,

I am a Co-Developer of Vegastrike vegastrike.sourceforge.net.

Vegastrike is a GPL'd 3D space fight simulator with great graphics, 3D
models, 3D OpenAL sound, Joystick support etc

We are currently searching for developers with knowledge of Gtk to program
for us a GUI/config GUI.

What we need is a plain-Gtk Frontend to edit our xml-config file and/or start
missions or view 3D models, I have already ideas about that.
No one of us Vegastrike devels has experiences with Gtk, and we would like to
concentrate on other stuff and leave the GUI to someone else.

That GUI has only to use Gtk (not Gnome), and it has to run fine on Windows
and Linux and assorted Unixes.

The advanced stuff would be, to include a 3D openGl area (GtkGLArea) in that
GUI, to view 3D models of spaceships etc. (should work on win32 too).

So, if you would like to contribute to our game, please contact me to give
you more information.

Alex

--
                   Alexander Rawass