Re: problems in showing a widget

Jyothi wrote:

> I am facing problems while showing a widget. I have a window in which I
> pack Some label widgets, entry widgets and also Text widgets. When I say
> gtk_widget_show_all( GTK_WIDGET( Window ) ), I get a segmentation fault.
> When I debug and see , I get an error in  gtk_widget_show_all. Error I
> get is gtk_emission_check( ) failed.  What is this problem ??. And why I
> am getting this error.??...

Hi Jyothi, when this happens to me it's usually some simple coding error.
Try commenting out parts of your code until it starts working.

John

Renaissance Autumn at the National Gallery
A season of exhibitions, displays and events with a Renaissance theme.

Pisanello: Painter to the Renaissance Court (24 October - 13 January 2002)

For information and tickets:
http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/what/news/ren_autumn.htm