Zend Studio

Hello,

I have downloaded the demo version of Zend Studio 2.0 to see if it
corresponds to my needs.

It is a good tool but I have a problem with my GTK developpements.

Zend Studio uses its own version of php and don't read the php.ini stored in
c:\windows.

The php.ini stored in the Zend's directory has only two lines.
I've tried to add the following line, like in the other php.ini:

php-gtk.extensions = php_gtk_libglade.dll, php_gtk_sqpane.dll

It doesn't work.

Has anybody allready tried to use GTK with Zend Studio ?

Thanks.

Gilles PARROT