Re: Will GTKGlArea be included in GTK+ one day

Stephane SOPPERA <soppers3 cti ecp fr> writes:
> I was wondering if the GTK GlArea widget will be one day included in
> GTK+?
> Is it planned?

It's been discussed but I wouldn't say plans have been made.

You might want to be sure there's a bug about this in bugzilla, and
contact the GtkGLArea maintainer and ask him/her to add their opinion
to the bug and maybe get on the CC list for the bug.

Havoc