Re: Interesting suid problem

Care to elaborate?

Jeff Shipman           E-Mail: jeff nmt edu
Systems Programmer     Phone: (505) 835-5748
NMIMT Computer Center  http://www.nmt.edu/~jeff

On Thu, 21 Feb 2002 rsteinke w-link net wrote:

} From: Jeff Shipman - SysProg <jeff nmt edu>
} >
} > I'm using Oracle and some columns of some
} > tables should be viewable to some users while
} > other columns of the same table are viewable.
} > I would have to write out a billion different
} > queries, different ones for each access
} > level to do this. Kinda infeasible, IMO espcially
} > since our queries may change often depending
} > on new features we add to the software.
} >