Re: Interesting suid problem

I'm using Oracle and some columns of some
tables should be viewable to some users while
other columns of the same table are viewable.
I would have to write out a billion different
queries, different ones for each access
level to do this. Kinda infeasible, IMO espcially
since our queries may change often depending
on new features we add to the software.

Jeff Shipman           E-Mail: jeff nmt edu
Systems Programmer     Phone: (505) 835-5748
NMIMT Computer Center  http://www.nmt.edu/~jeff