From: gtk-list-admin gnome org [mailto:gtk-list-admin gnome org]On
Behalf Of Chris Seberino
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2002 4:33 PM
To: gtk-list gnome org
Subject: Linux->Win32 GTK+ porting question

Yes I know Cygwin rules and VMWare rules.
Both would allow painless running of Linux GTK+ code
on Windoze.

I want to make an executable that ANYONE can run
on Windoze without having to install anything like
Cygwin or VMWARE.

Has anyone taken the painful path of using the
Win32 GTK+ libraries and getting even toy  GTK+
code to generate a working .exe file??

I'm stuck on this and could use some help.
I did the RTFM thing already but there are
lots of gotchas and it would be really be
nice to find someone who got this working
successfully.

Thanks,

Chris