Re: GTK+ equivalent to Motif "XtAppProcessEvent()"

Ignacio Nodal wrote:
> I want my aplication to stop the gtk_main() until the user press a
> button, which change the value of a variable called "state":

Hi Ignacio, there are two gtk equivalents.

First, you can call gtk_main() recursively. In your button callback,
call gtk_main_quit(), and the enclosing gtk_main() will terminate.

Second, you can call gtk_main_iteration() repeatedly, and stop when your
button callback sets a flag.

http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/gtk/gtk-general.html#GTK-MAIN-QUIT

HTH, John

Coming soon: