[INIMSS] Problem with select_row signal of CList

Hi

In my gtk app I tried to handle the select_row signal of GtkCList. When I changed the row selection with my mouse, it worked fine, but when I do it with the keyboard's arrow keys, its not working, ie the signal is not triggered for the keyboard. I had made the CList Selection Mode to Single (glade term).

Please help me to find out a way to make it trigger the signal.

ThankYou
Dino CK