De : Jason LaPenta [mailto:lapenta_jm yahoo com]
Envoye : vendredi 1 fevrier 2002 15:53
A : gtk-list gnome org
Objet : Problem with *widget on show_event w/ idle process

Hello,

I'm using glade.
I'm starting up an idle process when the main
window is shown. I'm passing a widget pointer to
the idle process so it can do widget lookups with

lookup_widget(). If I start the idle process
under a show event, then lookup_widget fails and
causes my program to exit; Any ideas why this is?

Thanks
Jason