Re: Compiled, linked, but get error related to nonuse of -fnative-struct !!!

On 2002-12-20 13:18 John Miskinis wrote:

I forgot to mention that I had to define M_PI as 3.1415, which
may be indictative of something else wrong.  I searched my
entire drive, and M_PI was not defined anywhere, but used in
the gtkdial example.

M_PI and friends are traditionally defined in math.h, but it is apparently not required by the ISO-C99 standard.
Take a look at math.h and see.

Best regards
Egon Andersen