Drag and Drop

Just started playing with GTK yesterday and so far I have gotten further
with this then I have spending the last 2 weeks playing with Mozillas
XUL API. ( Part of that being I already know PHP and theres ALOT more
info on gtk out there then XUL )

Anyway have a GtkFixed() with 2 buttons that move every time you press
them.. I started to go from there to drag and drop when I started having
problems,

First being while my basic idea that moves the buttons is works ( using
the pressed signal ) it seems to be wrong for drag and drop, ( well I
could make it work if I could figure out how to get the mouse coords
which is the other part of my problem )

But anyway I see from looking through this list there are specific
classes/objects for drag and drop, and im just using generic move()

So basically I have 2 questions..

1. How can I get the current mouse position ( with this I can get my
first drag and drop code working and while its done improperly its
simple and would work and the code only takes up 20 lines total for the
whole generic version of the script)

2. Anyone got a basic example of how to do drag and drop Properly?

3. Back to question 2, Is there a good website that has code
snippets/basic examples for gtk-php and if not lets get one going!!!

--
Richard Thomas <gtklist cyberlot net>