From: gtk-list-admin gnome org [mailto:gtk-list-admin gnome org]On Behalf Of
Xiong Feng
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 7:04 AM
To: gtk-list gnome org
Subject: Problem in cross-compile

Hi,
    I want to cross-compile a small application for the ARM board using
GTK+, but it reports many " multiple definition" error. I have cross
compiled message.o, dialog.o, gnome-dialog.o and create libemapp.so
emapplib.a. I think I need to recompile glib-1.2.7 and gtk+-1.2.7 using
cross-compiler, I have amend acglib.m4 and configure.in file according to
the Bugzilla Bug 58786, but there is no use. It still use gcc compile, not
arm-linux-gcc. How to cross-compile glib-1.2.7 and gtk+-1.2.7?
     Anyone know how to resolve it or have any suggestion please inform me:
xiongfeng giantec com sg
     Thanks a lot in advance.