TreeView GTK+-2.1.3 / GTK+-2.0.9 difference

Sorry, guess, I missed this update somehow.

For 2.1.3 release I found that some of TreeView signal functions are
returning gboolean now. And version of 2.0.9 (as well as latest GTKMM)
is supporting these functions with void type.

Actually, it is not so important for me atm, I just wonder to know if
GTKMM gonna follow those changes too, otherwise it won't be built on my
system with GTK+-2.1.3 installed :(.

Regards,
-andrew