remove window from memory please help

Hi,

I send last two night spying how widgets work and why I have so big
memory leak. and Why when I delete GtkWindow that contains other
containers and widget memory do not free ?
I've been lookint into sources gtk/glib/gobject

before and afre call gtk_widget_destroy(window) ref_count do not
decrement (shouldn't it) ?, and if window is closed by callback
connected to "destroy" refcount is 3. but if window is destroyed by that
x in the corner refcount is 4, is it fore sure everythink fine with that
?

gtk2.1

--

Marcin Krzyzanowski