Re: How can I fix this error???

On Sat, 2002-11-30 at 02:40, beer wrote:
> Hi, everybody.
>
> Before this error appear I use Gtk1.2 and I update my Gtk to 2.0.9
> and complie and run my program again this error appear.
>
> Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path:
> "pixmap",
>
> and my icons, scrollbar, button and etc. are disappear.
>
> How can I fix it??

Get/install gtk-engines for 2.0.

Peace,

    Jim Cape
    http://ignore-your.tv

    "Solidarity, mutual aid, collective liberation, autonomy,
     empowerment, anti-hierarchy, anti-oppression, diversity,
     creativity--these are the social values I think of when
     I hear the word anarchy."
        -- http://www.infoshop.org/rants/solstice_reflections.html