Re: Help needed with autoconf and gtk+2.0 (my first configure.ac)

Thanks, it solves the problem. Now I have another one.

I have one directory with pixmaps.
I want this pixmaps copies to somewrhere when make install (I supose
/usr/local/share/myprogram/pixmaps)

In my program I use

gdk_pixbuf_new_from_file("pixmaps/rotate.xpm", NULL);

¿who should I change that?

I have placed this Makefile.am in the pixmaps directorie

## Process this file with automake to produce Makefile.in

pixmapdir = $(datadir)/pixmaps

EXTRA_DIST = bomb.xmp debian.xpm left.xpm \
	right.xpm rotate.xpm source.xpm

pixmap_DATA = bomb.xmp debian.xpm left.xpm \
	right.xpm rotate.xpm source.xpm

But when I try to compile it with make

make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/bennett/Programacion/GtkLilo/pixmaps'
make[2]: Entering directory `/home/bennett/Programacion/GtkLilo/pixmaps'
make[2]: *** There is no rule to build the aim `bomb.xmp', needed for `all-am'.  Stop.
(This last line is translated because it appears in spanish)

make[2]: Leaving directory `/home/bennett/Programacion/GtkLilo/pixmaps'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/bennett/Programacion/GtkLilo'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2