Re: Re: Gdk-Pixbuf Problem

Hi,

On Tue, 2002-08-27 at 21:40, anita setty wrote:

> Thanks, It worked. I declared it as a pointer and i was able to
> compile properly.
> Now there is other problem.
> I am using gdk_pixbuf_xlib_get_from_drawable(...) to get the
> image from XDrawableArea to GdkPixbuf.
> I wanted to see the values I have got in GdkPixbuf using
> workshop
> (which is a graphical version of dbx), but it reported "forward
> reference _GdkPixbuf' not defined.
> How can I print the contents of GdkPixbuf.

I'm not sure I understand you correctly, but probably what you're
looking for is gdk_pixbuf_get_pixels().  With that function you access
the raw data from the pixbuf.  You will probably also need some other
functions described in
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gdk-pixbuf/gdk-pixbuf-gdk-pixbuf.html to get the format of the raw data (rowstride, width, etc.).

Regards,
Gustavo