Re: How to get the row & column number of cursor in GtkTextView?

I have not tried it but something along these lines ought to work.

Padraig

GtkTextIter *cursor_itr;
GtkTextBuffer *buffer;
GdkRectangle rect;

buffer = gtk_text_view_get_buffer (text_view);
cursor_iter = gtk_text_buffer_get_iter_at_mark (buffer,
gtk_text_buffer_get_insert (buffer));
gtk_text_view_get_iter_location (text_view, cursor_iter, &rect);