Re: question about gdk scrolling

thanks a lot Owen;  I'll check.

BTW I have gotten feedback to the effect that using gdkpixmap is the way
to go (i.e. create a scaled-up pixmap, render from the pixmap in the
expose handler for speed, and queue some sort of idle refresh of the
pixmap from the pixbuf).

Does that sound right to you also?

Lastly, is there any way to influence the double-buffer switching in
this respect (i.e. block buffer switching while exposes resulting from
gdk_window_scroll are processed) ?

-Bill