glib 2.0.6 configure - fix

I've been having troubles getting configure to recognize libraries/includes
that reside in /usr/local.

By adding CFLAGS, CPPFLAGS, LDFLAGS environment variables to the command line
I've been able to get configure to recognize the libs/includes (such as iconv
and gettext).

If you're having the same types of troubles, this may work:

./configure CFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include" CPPFLAGS="-I/usr/local/include" LDFLAGS="-L/usr/local/lib"

I'm still trying to figure out if it is a problem with the configure script or
with my ld configuration. Other configure scripts work fine.

Hope this helps some. :)

--
Wes!
wes brutality org