	From gtk-list-admin gnome org  Thu Aug 15 14:39:30 2002
	From: "J S" <vervoom hotmail com>
	To: gtk-list gnome org
	Subject: should there be a gtk-config ?

	*** The gtk-config script installed by GTK could not be found.
	*** If GTK was installed in PREFIX, make sure PREFIX/bin is in
	*** your path, or set the GTK_CONFIG environment variable to the
	*** full path to gtk-config.
	*** GTK+ is available from ftp://ftp.gtk.org/pub/gtk
	configure: error: Test for GTK failed.

	Unfortunately I don't seem to have a gtk-config script under my new gtk, I'm
	assuming one should be there?

	JS