Re: stock-buttons problem....

vyadav cdotd ernet in wrote:
hi all,..
           can we make a stock button (yes/no)having balls of our desired
colours...and with no labels...
                 plz help if anybody knows the answer...
   thanks.in advance...
  .

I'm sure I've pointed you in the direction of the GTK+ tutorial before,
if so then it's clear you still haven't read it. See the following
section for how to make a button with a pixmap and a label in it:

  http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/ch-buttonwidget.html

If you just want a pixmap on your button and no label, then just don't
add the label or pass a zero length string to xpm_label_box().

Chris

--
chris wareham iosystems co uk (work)
cwareham btinternet com (home)