How to run single instance of a window?

Title: Message
Hi all,

I have  a simple problem. I want to have a single instance of a window, i.e, Suppose I create any window
on clicking a button, now when I click the same button again it should not create the another instance of
the popup window (as it is already there). Any idea how to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

Rahul.

whatsoever is strictly prohibited.