to extend GObject for browser engine, like gtkhtml2?

Hi!
I have a plan to make gnome2-based browser engine,
which invoke components of libxml2, gnome basic, bonobo, etc.
but sadly I'm novice to heavy project than honourable hackers of gnome world.
I have to learn more inside of GNOME and GTK+.

as beginning, I think I have to implement the extention of GObject.
nowadays I'm interested in GStreamer. so did wonder if I study GstObject or so. (it's well designed and built I think)
but gst is multimedia framework, therefore it's not a straightforward to browser engine.

gtkhtml2 the ultimate browser engine of gnome world will be a good model.
but I couldn't find gtk-doc style(=gnome-general) reference. (in fact even a piece of reference document) on gtkhtml2.codefactory.se.
this post has the gtkhtml2 mailing list, that I've just subscribed in, as CC.
I hope a hundreds of millions of replies from both lists. :)

frankly I don't know what I need to know.
is there a guidebook to extend GObject to particular object model?
if I could get read gtkhtml2 object index and hierarchial information, it'll be greatly helpful.

say to html, xml, js, or so, I think I'm a _user_ in level of veteran.
does this fact help me to develop browser engine?
it'll be long journey, like it to heaven. :-)

thanks.
now let me get reply. ;]