Embedding widgets in GtkTreeView?

Hallo!

I'm developing an application using gtk2 and I have some questions regarding
GtkTreeView interface. Regrettably, on this part the documentation is what I
would call terse :-)

Now to the questions:

1. Is it possible to use an enumeration as a value for a column in TreeView,
   for instance to embed a non-editable combo widget into a column? I have a
   list of serial devices and for each device I want to individually select
   a communication speed from a set of predefined speeds.

2. How can I disable the row highlighting in the list created using GtkTreeView?

3. Is it possible to replace a standard toggle widget by something more
   good-looking, for instance make with a standard radio button, but still have it
   act as a toggle?

Thanks a lot.
--
 (OvO) |  Michael Ivanov                   |