Re: GLIB Hash Data

Hello

strdup is not in my copy of ANSI c, which is in the  KN King book,
C Programming, A Modern Approach.  I originally learned
C from this text about 6 years ago.  So I'm not familiar with strdup.

I would just have documented that it creates a newly allocated string which
safely allocates memory to a new memory location in the returned char pointer.

Why did you paste the documentation which is already on line?

I have one more squestion.  When compiling I get this warning:

warning: passing arg 1 of `g_hash_table_new' from incompatible pointer type
from this line: hTable = g_hash_table_new(HashFunction, HashCompare);
Should I cast the function pointers to some type?

Ruben

--

Brooklyn Linux Solutions
http://www.mrbrklyn.com - Consulting