Hi all,could u help me in chinese display in GTK?

Hi:

         I have seen some articale including yours about Gtk internationalize,
all of those method are
         *edit the ~/gtkrc or /etc/gtkrc file to set gtkwidget with different
            font
          *use api: gtk_set_locale();
                             gtk_rc_parse_string();
           *gdk_font_load/gtk_fontset_load

           I have try all ,the problem is that I use make my program gtk2.0 ,
it cant write chinese character  with gdk_draw_text,but  could display gtk
widget such as GtkButton,GtkEntry,GtkList so on.
           Any hints?Thanks in advance