Re: suggestions on how add online docs to GUI?

As another alternative, gtkhtml2 is suprisingly complete:

http://gtkhtml2.codefactory.se/

Certainly complete enough for basic help docs anyway.

nhodge attbi com wrote:
> Paul:
>
> Good points.  Actually, how I have solved this problem in
> a similar scenario (playing audio files selected in a
> CList) is to get the user to figure out what the command
> line would be for whatever application they want to use
> (name + switches), and making them enter that command
> line as a preference.  It seems to work fine, and I think
> it would work well for this purpose, too..
>
> Neil
>
>>How do you ensure that KDE or GNOME are installed?
>>
>>At some point, you have to make certain requirements about the
>>run-time environment ...
>>
>>The only other alternative I can see that flows along similar lines
>>would be to use one of the HTML widgets out there, but its not clear
>>to me that the basic ones work all that well, and the only non-basic
>>one (Gecko) would probably be an amazing amount of work to start using
>>(not sure about this, however).

Aelbert Cuyp 13 February - 12 May 2002

For information and tickets:
http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/exhibitions/cuyp/