Re: Problem of GTK??

David Vestal <dk_vestal netzero net> writes:

> Does anyone know the maintainer or who to contact with a problem with
> gtk-engine-0.12, this is a package used in building GNOME.

Bug reports should to bugzilla.gnome.org

Questions about getting it to compile are as good here as anywhere.

Questions about enhancements, etc, should go to gtk-devel-list
 (but gtk-engines-0.12 is not going to be enhanced at this
  point ... I might do a bug fix release with one memory
  leak that I fixed recently. 1.9.0 for GTK+-2.0 was just
  released.)

I'm the maintainer, I generally would prefer not to get
personal mail about it.

Regards,
                                        Owen