UnsatisfiedLinkError using current Eclipse (M5)

Hi,

I am using gtk+2.0.2 compiled from source and the gnome2-stuff and
gtk-demo work fine. When I try running eclipse (www.eclipse.org) which
uses gtk-2.0 through their SWT-wrapper I get an
"java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError" with an "undefined symbol:
gdk_font_full_name_get".
After looking through the documentation of gtk+2.0 I discovered that
this method is deprecated.
Now I would like to know if I can compile gtk+2.0 somehow to include the
deprecated function or if there is another solution to my problem.
A friend of mine runs eclipse with gtk+2.0 from debian just fine...

Many thanks in advance!!

bxe Miq

P.S.: Please CC me, since I am not subscribed to the list.
--
 **       Mihael Vrbanec    ---   Uni Karlsruhe       **
***              eMail:   miqster gmx net             ***