libgnomeprint request

Hi all!

Libgnomeprint has a installer program to check all the fonts in the
system. This is beautifull, but freetype 2 has problems. And one of the
problems is that it crashes with one of my ttf fonts (don't know which).
And this makes the installer program abort. Couldn't we add an option to
show each font it is processing (instead of the directory only) for
debuging? (it can be turned on manually, only!).

If we can't do this, help me finding a solution to get that stupid font
from my hundreds fonts.

Cincerly
Alberto
--
Alberto Manuel B. Simoes
Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho