Re: GtkDrawingArea

Le Jeudi 18 Avril 2002 12:43, John Cupitt ng-london org uk a écrit :

> It will be dithered if you connect (eg.) to a 15bpp display. If your
> display is 24 or 32, it's passed through untouched. It also uses Xshm if
> it's available.

So what I said is right ?  If I display an rgb_image, it will be a 24bpp
display. I want to draw a 15bpp image, so if what you say is right, I need to
convert it to 24bpp, then gdk will convert it to 15bpp back again. It is a
bit idiot, I think there must be another way to do that, no ?
thanks

--
Jean-Yves Lamoureux
Software Developper