Re: motion events

Le Mardi 16 Avril 2002 10:53, vous avez écrit :
This isn't a problem but I am
> curious to know why this occurs. Sorry if this is obvious I'm new to all
> this.
> Nick Soffe.

AS I know, this result is normal for one simple reason, which is that when
you click the button, you set focus on the window, until you release it. So
even if you move outside the window area, the focus is always on the window
you clicked on.
The workaround I see is to grab mouse position on the window, if it is not
contained by the window size, you're not in.

Hope this helps.

--
Jean-Yves Lamoureux
Software Developper