Re: Fwd: Re: text on a pixmap

Le Samedi 13 Avril 2002 00:20, vous avez écrit :
> Oh.. i forgot, you can put a pixmap on the background also...

Hi. I tried to create a GdkPixmap from a pixmap in a header file. (I mean a
.xpm wrote by Gimp, I put the array on my program).
(Tried with gdk_pixmap_create_from_xpm and  _d too).

  GtkWidget *AboutWindow;
  GdkPixmap *pixmap;
  AboutWindow = gtk_window_new (GTK_WINDOW_TOPLEVEL);

  pixmap = gdk_pixmap_create_from_xpm_d(AboutWindow,  NULL,NULL, About_xpm);

  and ... it crashes when creating pixmap. About_xpm contains a valid xpm,
AboutWindow is a valid window.
Anyidea about that ?

--
Jean-Yves Lamoureux