GTK themes

hi, this is my first post so please be gentle! lol

anyway after successfully installing gnome and all of gtk i used gnomecc to setup my preferences. after about half an hour i was no longer able to change my themes, gnomecc wouldn't even preview them properly - simply changed a font here n there. and even by selecting the theme and sayin ok nothing much changed and i cant do anything about it not even reinstalling helps.

thanx in advance,

RÛ$$¦Å ¬ Ðà ÇÕ§§ÃÇK