Re: glib and gtk+ problems

On Fri, 2002-04-12 at 13:10, Szalai Ferenc wrote:
> > 	I had a program with module loading working. Now, my code does not
> > work. The error reported by glib says some function (I have it defined
> > in the caller application) is not defined. This is, indeed weird, and I
> > would like to know how can I debug this to check it's problem.
> Use gdb or other debugger. What glib exactly said?

/opt/G2/lib/numexp/modules/libbuiltin.so: undefined symbol:
Numexp_Kernel_to_Client_cwd_change

but this function is defined, with this name, in the app which load the
module...

nm bindings/bonobo/.libs/numexp-kernel |grep
Numexp_Kernel_to_Client_cwd_change

000000000804c300 T Numexp_Kernel_to_Client_cwd_change.

Thanks

Alberto

--
Alberto Manuel B. Simoes
Departamento de Informática - Universidade do Minho