Re: gtk_input_add_full() and marshalling

On Wed, 10 Apr 2002, Paul Davis wrote:
> no, not unless reaching the end somehow makes the file descriptor
> invalid. i can't think of anything that would do that.

Well, my input handler gets called continuously even after the input
from the file is exhausted. I checked some code in cvs.gnome.org for
different apps and it seems they call gtk_input_remove() once read()
returns 0. Is that correct?

-Andrei

"When a man sits with a pretty girl for an hour, it seems like a minute.
But let him sit on a hot stove for a minute, and it's longer than any hour.
That's relativity."
                -- Einstein, on relativity