keyboard navigation map standard

Hi,

I'm just a GTK fan so far; I'm not subscribed.

I'm looking for documentation of two things wrt the multiline text widget.

1.	What is the complete set of navigation keys for it?  I see how Home and
End work.  From Google I found out about ctrl+F and ctrl+A.  But is the
list of all the mappings published somewhere?

2.	How is the map changed?  In Bluefish (GTK-based HTML editor), for
instance, ctrl-W erases the previous word, but in Sylpheed (email client)
it discards the current message (go figure...).

In both these clients, the notion of "beginning of line" is a little
strange; it took me a while to understand what's going on.  Since they
wrap lines to fit the window, what looks like a paragraph to a mere mortal
is a single line to the widget.  Hence, Home (beginning of line) takes the
cursor to the beginning of the paragraph, and the Up/Down Arrow keys jump
by paragraph as well.  For me, reaching for the mouse to get to "mortal"
in this paragraph is enough of a nusiance that I'd like to look into
changing it.

I've read Havoc's book and the text widget docs, been to bugzilla, and
grepped the archives.  I'm sorry if this has been discussed before; I
couldn't find it anywhere.

Many thanks for any help.

Regards,

--jkl