gtkmm and GTK+-linux-fb

Does anyone one know how to compile the gtkmm libraries to work with gtk linux-fb? (if possible)

I have managed to get GTK working on the fb device  - but I`d like to use gtkmm to write my software.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Joe Allnutt
Sonar Scientist
Marine and Acoustics Centre
QinetiQ

Winfrith Technology Centre
Room 71, Building A22
Dorchester
DT2 8XJ

Tel: 01305 21 2512
Fax 01305 21 2116

For those other than the recipient any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on such information is
prohibited and may be unlawful.